Romeo Santos 'All Aboard' Video: Lil Wayne Dons Leopard Print Pants

Getty Images

Lil Wayne has made some odd departures from his usual hip-hop-centric ways -- remember 2011's 'How to Love' -- and he does the same in the visuals for Romeo Santos' bachata-inspired song, 'All Aboard,' featured on his solo LP, 'Formula Vol. 1.'

In the Gil Green-directed video, Santos, of the group Aventura, finds his lady love waiting in a train station and gets close. "I ain't gotta give you instructions/ You just gotta follow my lead/ Your body's makin' sounds like percussion/ I'm orchestrating your fantasies," he croons over the guitar-flavored beat produced by Rico Love.

The Young Money rapper appears inside the train, donning his usual brightly colored attire -- leopard print pants and a neon beanie -- a pretty broad in skimpy clothes nearby.

"She wanna ride that Wayne train, so I'ma bag her like baggage claim/ We smoke that Mary, not plain Jane/ And everything is just fine, I keep a picture of her smile in the back of my mind/ I grab the back of her head, she throw it back like rewind," he rhymes.


Watch Romeo Santos' 'All Aboard' Feat. Lil Wayne Video

Watch 'Lil Wayne Biography and Origins'

Lil Wayne Biography and Origins


Comments