Rewind! Lil Wayne's Surprise Grammy Performance

Prior to the 54th annual Grammy Awards, rumors around Lil Wayne hitting the stage sprouted online. From the jump, no one knew just what song he would perform. To the world's surprise he joined David Guetta, Chris Brown and the Foo Fighters, Deadmau5 on stage for an ultimate dance performance. Not only did Weezy debut another crazy outfit, he performed a killer 16.


Thought Id say: wassup
You can tell me your name when we breaking up
They call me Tunechi, Im good, Im Gucci
Now you can kiss your old dude goodbye, smooches
Youre a beast, youre a beauty
Man I bet somebody done gave Cupid an Uzi, shoot me
Youre a firework, biter in the dark
So lets turn off the lights and give me that spark

The verse is featured on David Guettas track I Can Only Imagine off of hisNothing but The Beatalbum. --Talim Adderly


21221222542 by YardieGoals

VIBE.COM


Comments