Lil Wayne to launch sneakers line with "well-known" company

Lil Wayne

Lil Wayne is close to launching his own sneakers.

Back in December, the 'How To Love' rapper announced his plans to launch a skateboarding clothing line called Trukfit, which made its debut last month.

Lil Wayne has now revealed to Vibe: "I do have a shoe coming out soon but it won't be Trukfit. I have a shoe with a well-known company. I just don't want to say yet because I haven't dotted the line yet. But it's done."

When asked if he could give any hints on which shoe company he is working with, he responded: "Nah, it's not a Nike or Reebok, I can tell you that much."

Lil Wayne recently denied reports that he is engaged to his girlfriend.

He posted on his Twitter: "I meant 'she said yes' to being my valentine!!! Hahahahahahaha! Y'all krazy!"

Watch the music video of 'How To Love' below:


Comments