Lady Leshurr Loves Lil Wayne

12:10, Tuesday, 14 February 2012

In a recent interview with Jay-Zs Roc4Life.com website, Birmingham MC Lady Leshurr spoke about her fascination with Young Moneys head honcho Lil Wayne.

She said: "Lil Wayne, I just love him! I used to love Eminem the same, but then he left. See, I listen to music like its a relationship. You listen to the music, and you're feeling their pain and going through their journey.

"I think so deep when it comes to music and I can only listen to one artist at a time. When Eminem left, I wasnt listening to anybody. When I heard Lil Wayne, the passion just came back. Hes just amazing!"

She added: "People wont understand how much love Ive got for Lil Wayne as a person. After watching him in interviews and stuff, hes just so different from anyone else I've seen, he answers questions so weirdly.

"I think hes just mad, but he gets away with it (laughs). I love him and what hes made of himself and created. Hes just an incredible artist."

You can read the interview in full here.

The pint-sized rhymer recently released her new EP, 2000 And L, which you can download for free now at www.ladyleshurr.com

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 311


Comments