Birdman Splashes Out On Bentley For 'Son' Lil Wayne

Birdman Splashes Out On Bentley For 'Son' Lil Wayne

Birdman has splashed out on a Bentley Mulsanne for his YMCMB signee and "son" Lil Wayne for being a star on the record label.

The label head honcho is one of the richest men in hip-hop and is known for splashing out on lavish gifts for those dearest to him.

Explaining why he was presenting Weezy with the $285,000 gift, Birdman said: "Everytime I do something for myself, I like to do it for my son too."

YMCMB President Mack Maine was also given a gift and could not have been more happy to receive the vehicle.

"I think I deserve to be excited.I used to drive a Cavalier when I was 15. Whod have ever imagined?"

"Its priceless.Being loyal, being down, hard work, and grinding, thats what YMCMB about."

Last month, Birdman presented Nicki Minaj with a Rolex to congratulate her on becoming one of the best-selling artists of 2011.

Check out the video of Weezy receiving the Bentley below...

Kanye West and Lil Wayne hang out at LA Lakers game...

Raz-B Gets Steamy In Between The Sheets In X-Rated Music VideoBow Wow Proposes To Angela Simmons?Birdman Splashes Out On Bentley For 'Son' Lil Wayne

Comments