Birdman Treats Lil Wayne To New Bentley Mulsanne, Mack Maine With A Rolls-Royce (Video)

When Birdman buys himself something, you best believe he makes sure Cash Money's biggest stars are taken care of ... especially Lil Wayne.

In a new Cash Money vlog (via Derick G), Birdman splurges on the latest Bentley Mulsanne's for him and and Weezy ... while treating Young Money Records' President Mack Maine to a new Rolls-Royce.

"Everytime I do something for myself, I like to do it for my son too," Birdman says in the clip.

A shocked Mack Maine was overcome by the hip-hop mogul's generosity, when he spotted the Rolls with a big red bow on it. "I think I deserve to be excited. I used to drive a Cavalier when I was 15. Who'd have ever imagined?"

At the end of the clip, Birdman gives a little insight into why he takes care of his people -- because the one thing money can't buy is loyalty. "Its priceless," he said. "Being loyal, being down, hard work, and grinding, that's what YMCMB about."


Comments