Birdman Spends Cash Money, Drives His Way Into Lil Wayne's Heart [Video]

News: Birdman Spends Cash Money, Drives His Way Into Lil Wayne's Heart [Video]

Thursday, Feb 9, 2012 9:39AM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Bookmark and Share

Cash Money Records' Birdman knows how to treat his artists as seen in new footage which shows the music executive giving Young Money artists Lil Wayne and Mack Maine new vehicles.

In the footage, fans can see Birdman lacing Weezy and Maine with luxury whips.

Birdman knows how to take care of his family. The Cash Money CEO presented his star Lil Wayne with a Bentley Mulsanne, which costs around $285,000. "Everytime I do something for myself, I like to do it for my son too," said Baby. Mack Maine was also on the receiving end of his generosity, getting his own Rolls-Royce with a big red bow on top. "I think I deserve to be excited," said the Young Money president. "I used to drive a Cavalier when I was 15. Who'd have ever imagined?" But one thing Birdman's money can't buy is loyalty. "It's priceless," he said. "Being loyal, being down, hard work, and grinding, that's what YMCMB about." (Derick G)

Back in 2008, the music executive gave Wayne $1 million for his birthday.

Birthday boy Lil Wayne was left stunned when mentor and p! al Birdm an handed him $1 million at his 26th birthday party in Miami on Tuesday night. Stars DJ Khaled and Akon looked on in amazement as the "Got Money" hitmaker opened a briefcase Birdman handed him and discovered it was full of crisp new bills. A stunned party guest says, "Lil Wayne was left speechless. He was almost in tears when he hugged his friend. I mean, who wouldn't like $1 million as a birthday gift?" The Club Mansion bash was a lavish affair all round 00 one of the party's main attractions was an ice sculpture full of frozen $100 bills. (SF Gate)

Known for being a high roller, Birdman recently said he would bet $5 million on Super Bowl XLVI.

"I like New ENGLaNd.my nephew play RB# 42.I'm Bet 5million 2 any n*ggaaa.like tha Giants YMCMB.BabyMoney anybody kan Getit.," he tweeted January 23rd. (Birdman's Twitter)

However, following his favored New England Patriots losing, Birdman said no one dared to meet his wager.

"Nobody would touch my 5million not even 1million Bet.scared money don't make nomoney. . Now I'm gone spend some$$$$$.YMCMB," he tweeted February 6th. (Birdman's Twitter)

Check out Birdman's special Lil Wayne & Mack Maine presents below:

BIRDMAN BLOOD LOVE feat WEEZY & MACK MAINE from DERICK G on Vimeo.


Comments