Lil Wayne & DJ Dramas Dedication 4 Mixtape Delayed Again!

Thursday, August 30th 2012 | Leave a Comment

Fans anxious to hear new music from Lil Wayne were disappointed when they found out that Dedication 4 the rappers highly anticipated collaborative mixtape with DJ Drama would not be dropping today (Aug 30) as scheduled.

But now theres a new release date September 3rd at noon!

This isnt the first time Dedication 4 has been delayed. The tape was originally set to drop on August 15th, but was pushed back because he didnt want to take away the spotlight from his friend 2 Chainz debut album.

The next day, Weezy told Hip-Hop blog Bread Over Bed, I know I was supposed to drop that Dedication 4 tonight and all thatbut listen, my homeboy 2 Chainz just dropped his album yesterday. Thats my real, real, real good homeboy right there and I refuse to put any attention on me when the spotlight, everybodys eyes, everybodys attention and everybodys focus should be on my n*gga 2 Chainzs album, Based On A T.R.U. Story.

To make up for the delay, Wayne released a remix to 2 Chainz & Drakes No Lie, a possible song from the mixtape.

Take a listen below:

Make your friends jealous by being the first to get the latest breaking news/headlines from us on Facebook and Tw itter!

Filed: Hip-Hop News, Mixtapes, Music, Music News, New Music, News & Gossip | Tags: , ,


Comments