Lil Wayne RAPS with Paris Hilton -- I Wanna Bang You [FULL SONG]

EXCLUSIVE

111912_paris_lil_wayne_launchLil Wayne wants to spend a night IN PARIS -- at least according to a new unreleased duet with Paris Hilton ... in which Weezy references the most famous sex tape of all time.TMZ has obtained a copy of the song -- which Paris hopes to feature on an upcoming album -- and it's actually not that bad.

Better sex tape

Total Votes: 41 *Poll Results

NOTE: Poll results are not scientific and reflect the opinions of only those users who chose to participate. Poll results are not reflected in real time.

Back to Poll Results

Among Wayne's borderline Seussical lyrics -- "Last night was awesome / Super f**king awesome / It was me, myself, and I, and her / We had ourselves a foursome."

But the clincher -- Weezy raps, "Excuse my french, but f**k the cameras / Iwanna spend a night in Paris."

Obviously, he's not talking about the city ... or is he? (He isn't).


Comments