Lil Wayne: 'Skateboarding Has Changed My Attitude'

Lil Wayne: 'Skateboarding Has Changed My Attitude'

Lil Wayne has admitted that his new passion for boarding has "changed his attitude."

Speaking to MTVs talk show Hip Hop POV, the rapper said: Ive become friends with the most funniest and coolest people.

But these kids that come from the skate world, it is so different and so awesome. I can just let it all be. I dont even wear jewellery no more.

But he was quick to add that he still had love for his hip-hop homies, saying: I would pop a bottle with you guys any day.

I would make it rain with you any day, brother.

The Young Money boss' new hobby landed him in hot water a few weeks back when his entourage were accused of assaulting a photographer.

Earlier this week, Ghostface Killah agreed with Weezy's views on skateboarding and says it is now very much a part of hip-hop culture.

His interview will be featured on the shows next epidsode.

Lil Wayne and Birdman join Nicki Minaj for Roman Reloaded party...

Big Fendi Slams Nicki Minaj For Deleting Twitter AccountDezmon Briscoe Caught Sex Text Cheating On Royce Reed!Urban Gossip & Lifestyle

Comments