Lil Wayne Explains Why 'I Can't Feel My Face' Album With Juelz Santana Was Never Finished

Weezy dropped some insight on his fabled I Can't Feel My Face collabo album with Juelz Santana on the latest episide of MTV's Hip-Hop POV. In a interview with Amanda Seales, Wayne explained how the Dipset rapper's legal issues hindered the album from being competed.

"I actually got at [Juelz] when I got out and told 'I think it's time we really capitilize on that.' I don't know what it is. 'Elz is going through some legal soemthing, some legal problems and he can't work how he want to work because they shut down his studio," Weezy told MTV.

"So I sent him some music and he didn't send them back in the same the time that I work , therefore I started putting extra verses on. And now what probably would have been I Can't Feel My Face is now 'I Am Not A Human Being II.'"

Late last year, Juelz told VIBE the album was still being working on.

VIBE.COM


Comments