Drake & Lil Wayne Release 'HYFR' Behind The Scenes Clip

Drake & Lil Wayne Release 'HYFR' Behind The Scenes Clip

Drake and Lil Wayne have released behind the scenes footage from the shoot of the 'HYFR (Hell Ya F***in' Right)' music video.

The Young Money rappers can be seen having a wild party to celebrate Drake's second Bar Mitzvah. Trey Songz is among the attendees, including the rest of the YMCMB crew.

Speaking about his decision to throw another ceremony to reaffirm his dedication to the Jewish faith, Drake says: "Im a proud young Jewish boy so when I had a Bar Mitzvah back in the day, my mom didnt really have that much money and we did it in a basement of an Italian restaurant."

"I told myself that if I ever got rich, Id throw myself a re-Bar Mitzvah."

The music video came under fire last week for "mocking" Judaism.

Check out the behind-the-scenes footage below...

Birdman and girlfriend party with Drake at Club Paradise after-party...

Urban Gossip & LifestyleRita Ora Dating Drake Following Rob Kardashian Split?Kat Stacks Cleans Up Image After Lying About Soulja Boy's Cocaine Problem

Comments