Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne, Raps Over Baauer's 'Harlem Shake'

Stephen Lovekin, Getty Images

It seems Lil Wayne's "Fuck the Miami Heat" rant didn't go over so well with one Miami resident. Namely, Pitbull.

Mr. 305 has just released "Welcome to Dade County," a freestyle over Baauer's "Harlem Shake," wherein he addresses Weezy without ever mentioning his name, specifically.

He raps: "You got money, yeah yeah, that's sweet/ But we all know Slim and Baby really eat/ You talk Miami if you talking Heat/ Moral of the story, don't shit where you eat."

Last week, after he made disparaging remarks about the Miami Heat -- claiming to have slept with Chris Bosh's wife -- and the NBA, he apologized to Lebron James and the city, but not the team.

"Ever since I got here, there were billboards and signs saying, 'Lil Wayne, Go Back Home,' you know what I mean? And I didn't do anything," he explained. "This is Miami, I can't move. I got the best skate weather, ever, down here. ... The main thing I really want to get out there is that I do apologize for the misunderstanding to the city of Miami. I love everyone here, it's just I'm passionate about sports and I felt very disrespected, that's all. I felt very, very disrespected."

We wonder how he's going to feel after hearin! g Pit's track. Also, will he respond? Pit may be a pop rapper now, but he comes from the underground and can definitely hold his own as a serious lyricist when he wants to.

Listen to "Welcome to Dade County"


Comments