Lil Wayne Feels Bad for Insulting LeBron, But That's About It

(Getty Images)Hey LeBron: Lil Wayne is sorry that he used your name directly after the F-word. But he really doesn't care what the rest of the NBA thinks of him.

The New Orleans rapper raised quite a few eyebrows during All-Star Weekend in Houston, where paused mid-performance to rant about his ongoing beef with the Miami Heat and claimed to have slept with baller Chris Bosh's wife. Well, he's not sorry for any of that.

"I don't apologize for that night," Weezy told 99 Jamz (via Miss Info). "I don't apologize for being who I am. That's who I am, and yes, I did say those things. Only thing I do want to take back from saying that night, I said 'F--- LeBron,' I didn't mean to say that because me and LeBron we are cool and I'm really cool with his mom and we have a real good relationship. That's my homie but it just slipped out. I didn't mean to say that. Other than that though I don't take nothing back."

He went on to describe the incident that set everything in motion, when he supposedly got thrown out of a Heat game for rooting for the Lakers.

"I was at the game, rooting for the Lakers, saying 'Chris Bosh you can't hit a shot; D-Wade stop crying,' I'm saying whatever I wanna say, I'm a fan of who I'm a fan of," he explained. "Then Dwyane Wade comes over and he looks at me. I said, 'Y'all don't f--- with me, so I don't f--- with ya'll. Yall don't f--- with me.' [Wade] looked me dead in my eye and his exact words were, 'We don't.' He didn't say, 'I don't,' he said, 'We don't.' So I said 'OK, well f--- you' then. He said 'well f--- y! ou.'

But don't worry, Miami: Weezy still loves you.

"I am who I am, and doing what I do, is what I do. As far as the city of Miami, I do wanna apologize for the misunderstanding and whatever has everybody thinking that I have something against the city, because that's totally wrong. These people accepted me with open arms since day one, since I was a Hot Boy. It's just totally sports, this ain't got nothing to do with the city of Miami."

Related Articles:


Comments