Lil Wayne Shouts At Camera Man: 'I Don't Like To Be Touched'

Don't make Lil Wayne angry; you wouldn't like it. What was supposed to be a day of fun and games got a little serious on Saturday when Weezy got into a shouting match with a camera man after his flag football team lost a pre-Super Bowl celebrity game in New Orleans.

Photos and video of Tunechi shouting at a camera man at the DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl circulated online this weekend, but what was it that set the "A Milli" MC off?

"Because one of these camera dudes just pushed me just now. And I don't like to be touched by people I don't tell to touch me," Wayne explained to E! reporter Alicia Quarles immediately after the tirade.

Watch Lil Wayne's Tirade Here

At one point, the camera man tried to apologize, but it didn't seem to be enough. In a clip posted online, Wayne was seen shouting, "Look at me when you apologize."

After it all, Weezy elected to leave the DTV SuperFan Stadium where the game was being held, fearing that the matter could escalate. "I'm a get out of the building because if I touch somebody I'll go to jail because they're not the color of me, they not the same color I am so you know how that go," he said, citing the racial differences between him and the white camera man. "But to them, 'F--- You.' "

All in all, it seemed to be an eventful weekend for Wayne, who returned to his native New Orleans. "I'm going to just chill with family, enjoy the game like every! body else," the sports fanatic told MTV News last week of his Super Bowl plans.

On Thursday night, the multiplatinum rap star drove fans in a frenzy after it appeared that he had cut off his iconic dreadlocks in new Instagram pics. MTV News confirmed that he just tied them in a ponytail for his performance at EA's Madden Bowl. On Saturday evening Tune thrilled the crowd at GQ's Super Bowl party by rocking a 23-minute set with songs like "John" and "She Will" from his Tha Carter IV LP and "No Worries" from his upcoming I Am Not a Human Being II.

What do you think of Lil Wayne's latest incident? Let us know in the comments!


Comments