NBA Puts Lil Wayne On Hot Seat, Responds To Ban Accusations

News: NBA Puts Lil Wayne On Hot Seat, Responds To Ban Accusations

Wednesday, Feb 20, 2013 9:07AM

Written by Cyrus Langhorne

Days after Young Money head Lil Wayne bashed the National Basketball Association and accused the league of banning him from its games, a spokesperson has stepped forward.

Despite Wayne's claims, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said the league has not taken action against him.

Lil Wayne is a L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-LIAR ... who FALSELY told fans he'd been banned from all NBA events ... this according to a league spokesperson. NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard tells TMZ ... there is "no truth at all" to the claims Weezy made during a performance in Houston over the weekend. Wayne had told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events because of his beef with the Miami Heat organization, stemming from an incident last week ... when Wayne says he was kicked out of a Heat game for rooting for the Lakers. The Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily. (TMZ)

Footage of Weezy F. Baby going on a tantrum at Cash Money co-owner Birdman's weekend birthday bash surfaced online a couple days ago.

"Y'all love these n*ggas so I'm gonna le! t y'all know why [I don't like the Heat]. The Miami Heat told [the arenas] to ban me. So I say f*ck, I'm still going to come out here and party -- when I say 'F*ck,' y'all say 'NBA'. F*ck! When I say 'F*ck,' y'all say the Miami Heat. F*ck! ... I ain't 2Pac, I'm the new Pac. Holla at cha boy." (YouTube)

Additional footage showed Wayne blasting the Miami Heat's star players and him claiming he slept with the team's power forward Chris Bosh's wife.

"Let's finish having a good time. When I say 'F*ck,' you say 'NBA.' F*ck! When I say 'F*ck,' you say 'Miami Heat.' F*ck! You let them n*ggas know I'm from the streets so I ain't going on no Twitter beef -- take it to the f*cking streets n*gga. F*ck all these n*ggas. F*ck LeBron, f*ck D-Wade, f*ck all them n*ggas man. And, and, and I f*cked Chris Bosh's wife." (YouTube)

Earlier this month, he accused the Miami Heat of kicking him out of a televised game.

"So I'm @ da Heat game right, rootin 4 da Lakers kuz dats my team & would u believe they got police 2 make me leave?! Wow! F#k da Heat," Wayne tweeted February 10th. (Lil Wayne's Twitter)

Check out the footage:

Have you played SOHH's Six Degrees of Separation game yet? Click here to see how SOHH's celebrating Black History Month!


Comments