Lil Wayne tweets reassurances after seizures drama

Lill Wayne has tweeted that he is "good" following his second seizure within 24 hours.

The rapper initially suffered "seizure-like symptoms" on his private jet, forcing it to land, and later had to be admitted to hospital after experiencing convulsions at home later that day.

Lil Wayne performs at the MTV Video Music Awards 2012

MTV News reports that fellow rappers 2 Chainz and Meek Mill spoke out last night to address the public's concerns about Wayne's health.

2 Chainz clamed: "I talked to him last night before ya'll heard about anything, so he's straight."

Meek Mill added: "I didn't get a chance to check in with Lil Wayne, you know he has probably a million people checking in with him at the same time. When I see him I'll make sure he's good. Wayne, that's the homie."

Wayne himself put fans at ease earlier tonight when he tweeted to his followers: "Thanx for all the prayers! I am good".

Lil Wayne is set to release his new album I Am Not A Human Being II in December.

Watch Lil Wayne's track 'Mirror' (featuring Bruno Mars) below:


Comments