Lil Wayne On New York 'Hate' Comments: 'I Just Say What I Feel'

FayesVision/WENN.comFayesVision/WENN.com

Lil Wayne says he didn't realise his comments about disliking New York were such a big deal as he usually just says what he thinks.

Lil Wayne On New York 'Hate' Comments: 'I Just Say What I Feel'Lil Wayne On New York 'Hate' Comments: 'I Just Say What I Feel'

The 'How To Love' rapper ruffled quite a few feathers last month when he revealed his strong dislike for the Big Apple during an interview. "Flat out - I don't like New York," Weezy told an MTV News reporter.

New York natives Fabolous was shocked miffed by Weezy's comments that he threw shade at him on a track titled 'So NY', in which he said: "I'm so New York, Weezy probably don't like me." However, Weezy says he wasn't aware that his comments were so controversial.

"I have to be honest with you, dog: All I do is work, and I swear to God, I don't even know the reaction," Weezy told MTV on Thursday.

"If I knew the reaction I'd know how to be able to answer that question, but I don't know the reaction. I just say what I want to say, do what I want to do and f**k who don't like it."

Speaking on Fabolous' 'So NY' track, Weezy says he hasn't had a chance to listen to it yet.

"Nah, I don't listen to nothin' else but myself, 'cause I'm just tryin' to get better," the rapper said.

"I always listen to what I could've said or d! one better, so I'm sorry."

Do you think Weezy's comments were that bad? Surely he's entitled to his own opinion?!

Lil Wayne Cuddles Up To Ex Super Head In Nightclub...

Keyshia Cole's Husband Daniel Gibson Hits Back At Gucci ManeUrban Gossip & LifestyleRihanna's Father Ronald Fenty Says He'd Like Her To Marry Chris Brown

Comments