Lil Wayne on Seizure Scare: 'I'm More Than Good'

6:18 AM PDT 3/22/2013 by Erin Carlson

14. Lil Wayne

To anyone who still thinks Lil Wayne is in bad shape, the rapper -- released from the hospital this week after suffering multiple seizures -- has surfaced in a new video, looking healthy and happy.

"Kiss my fist!," he jokes, laughing into the camera in the clip, which isposted on TMZ. "I'm more than good, but thank you for real. Thanks ... for all your prayers and all that, I'm more than good. I swear."

The 30-year-old rapper also reminds fans thathis latest album, I Am Not a Human Being II, is still coming out this Tuesday.

Lil Wayne had been admitted to the intensive car unit at Los Angeles Cedars-Sinai late last week after reportedly suffering from seizures. Details around his condition are unclear, but it was speculated that his ailment was the result of a sizzurp binge" and subsequent codeine overdose. He left the hospital on Tuesday, informing Twitter followers that he was feeling "a lot better."


Comments