Lil Wayne Announces America's Most Wanted Tour with T.I. & Future

Lil Wayne is feeling much better after being released from Cedar Sinai hospital earlier this week. The rapper sent a video to TMZ in which he thanks fans for their prayers and assures them that he's feeling "more than good."

"Tunechi in this bitch. I just wanna say thank you to all ya'll for your prayers and ya'll concerns and all that," Wayne said. "I swear to God I felt that love when I was laid up in that mother fuckin' hospital bed. But I want all ya'll to know that I'm good, a ni--a more than good."

He continues to plug his album, "I Am Not A Human Being II" (March 26, Cash Money Records), and announces his upcoming U.S tour, "America's Most Wanted."

Lil Wayne, 'I Am Not A Human Being II': Track-By-Track Review

"Also, I'm still going on tour, America's Most Wanted tour with some of my closest friends in the game," Weezy says before introducing one of the two friends trekking alongside him, T.I.

"July 5 we cranking' that mother-fucker up, partna. Get you some barbecue on the 4 and come holla at us on the 5, you understand that. In a hood near you patna," T.I. chimed in.

Future will also join Lil Wayne and T.I. on the America's Most Wanted tour. The tour will kick off in July and run through the States. Dates, venues and ticket information will be issued on Monday (March 25).


Comments