Lil Wayne Admits Not Seeing Nicki Minaj in American Idol

lil wayne*Rapper Lil Wayne admits that though hes a friend and mentor of Nicki Minaj, he hasnt seen an episode of her American Idol since she started with the show.

Some friend, right?

Well, he says Minaj keeps telling him that the show really isnt something he wants to see her in, somewhat convincing Wayne not to watch.

When I talk to her shes always tells me, `You dont wanna watch that, youre not going to be into it, he said. She knows me. Its kind of like a catfight where they be going back and forth type of thing, Im not into all that, he said of the judging panel.

But from what he hears, the show has a bit of talent gracing the stage.

Besides, the entrepreneur has enough going for him not to worry about some frivolousTV talentshow.

His new clothing line, Trukfit, is out there now and hes looking to expand soon to both women and children.

They send everything, every design to me, and I approve or decline, and the designer is extremely OK (with that). That person may have designed something, and I may say I hate it. I get no flack about it, and women are different, he told Fox News. So were trying to find the perfect female designer who has no problem with me declining what I dont like.

And of course music is on his plate. I Am Not A Human Being II is due out March 26.


Comments