Young Buck & Nipsey Hussle Dodge Deadly Bullets, Game Spits & Swallows, Lil Wayne Buries The Competition

In this week's Pulse Report, doggies, we take note of doggies like Nipsey Hussle and Young Buck dodging bullets, see Game give some chicks a mouthful of spit and handful of boobs, applaud Lil Wayne for holding things down for the past seven days and oh SOHH much more!

[Editor's Note: The views of this column do not necessarily reflect those of SOHH.com]

1. They Shootin', We Runnin'

SMH. Are y'all doggies kidding me? Honestly, I'm starting to see why doggies go off on hip-hop so much. Doggies can't even go to a show without some foolery taking place or have a nice cookout before there is not one, not two, not three, four, five, six... not ten but ELEVEN BULLETS fired into their whips. WTF!? I don't get it doggies. In the course of seven days, Nipsey Hussle's concert got riddled with bullets outside the venue (in Arizona, of all places) and Young Buck got blasted at with gun shots to his whip. I can't even make this stuff up. I know some of y'all might already be up on this, but for those of y'all that aren't, get familiar:

Hundreds of concert-goers waiting outside an Arizona nightclub for a hip-hop show fled in panic as shooting erupted involving three gunmen, leaving at least 14 people wounded. Police arrested one suspect and were hunting two others. Two of those wounded late Friday night in the Phoenix suburb of Tempe were in serious condition, while the 12 others had relatively minor injuries, authorities said. (Boston Herald)

^ 13 doggies shot. Really, doggies? 13!?!?!?!? What is this, Grand Theft Auto: Tucson City? SMH. I just can't comprehend the motivation or even logic behind wanting to shoot up a bunch of doggies outside a venue like that. On a li ghter note, at least Nipsey came forward and said what I hoped a mindful doggy would say:

"My deepest thoughts and sympathies go out to the victims and their families who were affected by the tragic event that took place last night in Arizona, and I pray for the speedy recovery for anyone involved. Contrary to current media reports, it's important note that these shootings did NOT happen inside a venue, concert, or show in which I was booked to perform, and at the time of the incident, I was in my hotel room." (NipHussle)

"Many people will wrongfully attribute this incident to the hip-hop culture, which is purely and simply false. The alleged shooters were not ticket holders for my performance. Regardless, this incident is a tragic reminder of the circumstances that face our community every day, and my heart and prayers go out to the victims of this, and all the other senseless acts of violence occurring every day in our communities." (NipHussle)

^ THANK-YOU, NIPSEY. Say what you want about him being from the West Coast and gang banging but that's a real doggy right there. That's straight up senseless. Bottom line. But just when I finally let this blow over, I hear Young Buck nearly lost his life AFTER giving a neighborhood cookout!? WTF!?!?!??!?!

50 Cent's former G-Unit bandmate, real name David Brown, was driving in Nashville, Tennessee when an unidentified gunman passed by in a white Chevrolet and opened fire on Buck's SUV, hitting it 11 times. Young Buck and a second passenger both escaped unharmed, according to local police, who have launched an investigation into the shooting. The troubled rapper had spent the night before filming a new video and hosting a cookout for fans. (London Free Press)

A bullet grazed the shoulder of Kenyetta Rainey early Sunday morning while she was riding in a Cadillac Escalade driven by her boyfriend, the rapper Young Buck, whose real name is David Brown. The incident occurred in East Nashville on Interstate 24 near the Shelby Avenue exit around 3 a.m. Brown told police he and his girlfriend had just been in a heated argument inside South Nashville's La Bamba nightclub. Club security stepped in to stop the argument, he said, so he and Rainey left to go to their home in Hendersonville. Brown took Rainey to Vanderbilt University Medical Center, where she was treated and released. He was not injured. Nor was a second man in the Escalade. (Tennessean)

^ SMH. Say what y'all want about Buck being a sellout or having fallen off, but no doggy should ever hope for something like this to happen. I thought him losing all that $$$ was bad, but getting 11 bullets blasted at you? SMH. At least there's some positive angle, if you can even call it that, from Buck's perspective:

Young BuckPolice Tape

"We all go through things in life. The things I'm experiencing are Truly making me a Better and Stronger man. #GodisGood," he tweeted March 6th. (Young Buck's Twitter)

^ Bottom line, doggies? Guns aren't cool unless y'all are on that Call of Duty tip. I can't stand seeing these types of stories not just because of who is involved but because of the negative picture it paints for the rap game. Maybe we all need a little bit more Drake-type music in our lives, at least you know doggies aren't bringing their clips out for him. LOL.

2. Splash Waterfalls

Call it and clock it doggies, Game's! career is over. LOL. You can argue that his next album is in the works (F.I.V.E.: Fear Is Victory's Evolution, BWHAHAAAAHAAAA!!!!!) but you can pretty much consider that his retirement album. LOL. But the extent this doggy went to over the past week while overseas? Really, doggy? Spitting on chicks? Having your doggies groping chicks out in Australia? If y'all thought I was mad about the gun story, just imagine how tight I was to find out Game made a mockery of not only himself but hip-hop overseas. It's bad enough doggies like Snoop Dogg get famous for having a ban against him in the United Kingdom, but this stuff? SMH. Let's start with that spitting incident:

He gets up and approaches the girls, before lurching forward and spitting towards them. When the camera pans over to the crowd, a girl who has apparently been spat on yells "how dare you" and storms out of the nightclub along with her friends. Brydie McCreadie, 19, who filmed the video at the club on February 16 and sent it to ninemsn, said she was "disgusted" by the rapper's behavior. "I was like, 'whoa'. At first I wasn't sure if he was spitting at me," she said. Ms McCreadie, from Southport, said she did not hear the girl next to her say anything to provoke The Game into spitting. "He was sitting there drinking. We were all a bit drunk. I think they were just excited to see him," she said. After the spit The Game is seen taking off his gold chain and passing it to members of his crew on stage. "I think he was about to start a fight or look tough," Ms McCreadie said. (Nine MSN)

^ But have Game tell it? SMH.....

"@TracyCainMedia did u REALLY see me spit on anyone or did u just read the BOLD print & force yourself to think I did ? watch it again....," he tweeted March 6th.

"these crackers in the media can make u dumb a** n*ggas believe ANYTHING. BREAKING NEWS: "Jesus got Rihanna pregnant in the club last night" (Game's Twitter)

...and then doggy says.....

"We go to the after-party and here are these same two people," the Interscope signee said. "They by the VIP [area], kind of doing the heckling sh*t, and throwing sh*t, throwing Red Bull cans. But ain't none of it hitting me. The dude starts spitting loogies and drinking shit and spitting it. The shit started getting closer and closer to where we was at. He keeps spittin' and finally, the f*ckin' sh*t hit me. So I went over and I f*ckin' spit." (XXL Mag)

^ SMH. What a wack doggy. For starters, doggy is FAMOUS. The fact you spit at a male doggy who gets you upset shows that you're emo-tional. Did rappers forget doggies try to look for any reason to sue these days? SMH. And if that wasn't enough, peep this nasty scene with Game's doggies groping this chick:

It looks like 'The Game' has no respect for women. Video has emerged of The Game urging an unwilling female fan to show her breasts at a show in Adelaide. In the clip below, The Game's crew, including rapper Kid Red, can be seen gathering around a woman who they had invited on stage. "Show us your t--ies," The Game yelled several times, prompting cheers from the audience. The woman appears visibly uncomfortable as Kid Red approaches her and tries to remove her top himself. When she continues to refuse, Kid Red pushes the woman off the stage onto the crowd. Enter the lawsuit, cause you know there will be one. (Opposing Views)

^ I'm through with doggy. That was really the final straw. You can say what you want about Game but for a doggy that's married, or at least engaged and a! bout liv ing a more positive life, his bi-polarism has reached an all-time high right here. Good riddance.

3. Doggy of the Week: Lil Wayne

Was this even a question, doggies? Name ANY other doggy that had a bigger buzz than Weezy over the past seven days? Well, technically, Game really had things on lock, but Lil Wayne couldn't get off the SOHH headlines. Not too shabby for a doggy who gets "love" from his artists. Hi Nicki. LOL. Shout-outs to Royce Da 5'9. Anyway though, let's take a look at what Weezy was up to this week. For starters, missing out on Jimmy Kimmel? LOL! That's funny. I can't lie, I used to mess with the "Man Show" back when my brother would record them on VHS. Then you got this doggy all cozy with Dhea? LOL! I don't know doggies, maybe these two really are tying the knot. Then I've got to put some shine on Lumidee. God bless her doggies, b/c I don't believe for a minute that Lil Wayne was trying to sign her! LOL! Shows you the power that Young Money really has. I have to go back to Fat Joe spray painting doggy's crib. LOL!!!!!! Really, Crack? Last but not least, no matter what you think about Joey, getting that co-sign from Andre 3000? I don't care how many records you've sold, that's a blessing. Let me stop yapping and have y'all start clapping for that Doggy of the Week, Lil Wayne!

1. Now You See Me, Now You Doggies Don't

Oprah isn't too big to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel Show, but apparently Lil Wayne is. The controversial rapper, who has spent time in prison, was a no show for the late night talk show on Thursday. So Jimmy plucked an African-American man from the audience put a wig and hat on him and made him pose as the rapper. He introduced him as "someone who has multiple platinum records and criminal records." Car th! e librar ian was a good sport playing along for a painfully long six minutes. Jimmy finally admitted that Carl looked more like "Whoopi Goldberg than Lil Wayne," and confessed, "I don't think we'll win an Emmy for this one!" (RumorFix)

^ LOL!!! GANGSTER! It's always hard to tell when it comes to these shows though. As much as I would like to think Lil Wayne straight up ditched the one and only Jimmy Kimmel, the set-up seemed too perfect, like they just did it all of a sudden? LOL!!! Nahhhhhh. But, I'll rock with it. Any other doggy needs press, but when you're Weezy, yeah, ya don't!

2. She Loves Her Doggy

lil-wayne-dhea-2012-03-05-300x300.jpglil-wayne-dhea-2011-12-28-300x300.jpg

Lil Wayne spent his Sunday surrounded by three of his favorite things--sports, music, and women. Mr. Carter was court-side at the L.A. Lakers vs. Miami Heat game at the Staples Center. Sporting a Trukfit sweater, Golf Wang socks, and Beats by Dr. Dre headphones around his neck, Weezy drew the attention of fans as he and his girlfriend Dhea held hands while making their way into the venue. Once inside, the couple cozied up and watched Kobe take on LeBron. The platinum rapper recently surprised his girl on Valentine's Day by giving her a massive ring. Guess he knows how to love. (Rap-Up)

^ Is this for real? No disrespect doggies, but how many girls has Weezy been with and Dhea is STILL with him? LOL. Wait, have we even heard her talk yet? LOL!!! I can't knock doggy, he might really be in love. Not as thick as ol' girl, but you gotta like Dhea to Amber Rose back during that 2008-2010 run with Kanye West.

3. Wait, What'd That Doggy Tweet?

Young Moneylumidee-2012-03-06-300x300.jpg

Lumidee has not signed to the YMCMB label group, the "Never Leave You (Uh Oooh, Uh Oooh)" singer clarified that on Twitter on Monday. "I did not sign a deal with anyone!!! Sorry for the false info corny a** people HAD access to my page....," she tweeted. Earlier, a tweet appeared on Lumidee's page stating, "I Just signed a Deal With #YMCMB :D," which was then removed. Lumidee's most recent release was the 2011 single "Dale Mami," with rapper Somaya Reece. (Billboard)

^ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry doggies, but that's funny to me. Big ups to Lumidee b/c I see her movement, but really? You know you've got the illest team when other doggies are tweeting that they're down with y'all...and they're NOT!

4. Doggies, Welcome To That Crack House

lil-wayne-fat-joe-graffiti-2012-03-01-300x300.jpgLil Wayne

"I live down the block, across the street from him and yesterday, the n*gga called me up and said, 'Please, Joe, it would be an honor if you do a TS Joey Crack piece in my house,'" Joe said in an interview. "Never in my life [have I done graffiti in someone's house]. I tried to talk him out of it like, 'Wayne, for real, you have a gazillion dollar mansion -- please don't do t! his.' He was like, 'Nah, Crack, I got a spot right there for you.' I was like, 'Wayne...why?' He said, 'Crack, we need it.' ... He got ramps on his ceiling and all that sh*t. Yeah, he's doing that to the highest level. I was there and he was building a f*cking skateboard. He was like, 'Yo Crack, you got to put this here.' He found a new love, something he loves to do and that's dope. He's living and drinking and eating the skateboarding sh*t." (XXL Mag)

^ I still don't know what to think about this, doggies. LOL. Something about Fat Joe bragging about spray painting Wayne's crib is kinda, sorta....funny? LOL.

5. I Got That Stamp, Doggies

Andre 3000lil-wayne-2011-07-26-300x300.jpg

"Now I talk to Drake, and I know he had to be like ten when he was listening to what we were doing. You just never know who's listening until you hear a connection. I didn't even know Drake dug my music, I just liked him as a rapper because I felt he had a balance. I didn't even know that he grew up listening to me. But it's cool to know that it's a real lineage thing. I'm happy to see Kanye and [Lil] Wayne and Drake and all these new artists. They inspire me in a way because they reach back and they say, "Hey, we want to get you on these songs." I don't rap every day. I don't sit around writing raps like that. And when these artists call, it's kind of like they get me going. And I really wanna just be good for them. I want to impress them or have them be happy to say, "Okay, he did well on my song." I don't want to be messing their song up." (The FADER)

^ Any doggy that has messed with Pulse Report knows I am very big on! co-sign s and this is ever so the case right here. There are only a select few doggies that you could basically identify as god-like in rap. Jay-Z. Yeah. Andre 3000? Without a doubt. Now I know it was kind of in passing, but the fact that Andre 3000 blessed Wayne with the name drop and even admitted doggy inspires "him" to grind harder? That's priceless.

4. Mrs. Butterworth: Erica Mena

Doggies, it's no secret that I went hardbody with "Love & Hip Hop" and all that drama but for some reason, I realized outside of Kimbella, no other featured women got love. So I started thinking it out. Emily B has the hips, but something about knowing how uptight she is and 'only loves Fabolous,' I decided to skip out on her. Now Olivia and Chrissy were both contenders, but knowing Olivia hasn't been showing those knockers since her KING magazine days and Chrissy is more grown-and-sexy than sexy-and-grown, so they didn't get the green light. Yandy was in my consideration, but she was a bit too executive for a doggy like me. So it really came down to Teairra Mari and Erica Mena. Now even though Mari has some juicy knockers, I recalled how much Erica showed them off on the show. So without further adieu, or is it ado?, I give y'all that chick that's got sass and a lot more...oh yeah, she can beat your wifey up too, fellas. LOL.

Erica MenaErica Mena

Erica MenaErica Mena

Erica MenaErica Mena

And if that wasn't enough, then feast your eyes on this!

5. "STFU" Honors

I won't even lie to y'all doggies, I thought this section might get omitted for the week because most doggies were on their best behavior. No slick talking, no unrealistic claims or anything of that nature...UNTIL I dug a bit deeper and further back to see that doggies got their "SMH" moment talks in last week and heading into the weekend. LOL. I mean, Adrienne Bailon not taking blame for wearing, or rather NOT wearing underwear but pointing the finger at the wind? LOL. How about Diddy gassing himself up over his new music network, Revolt? "We'll play what others won't!" *Jerking motion* Uh-huh. Even though I don't really rock with Limp Bizkit, I've got two problems with Lil Twist; First, you don't call Fred Durst an old doggy, it just puts a bad taste in reader's heads. Second, I don't care about your age, NEVER REFER TO BIRDMAN AS 'UNCLE STUNNA.' LOL!!!!!! Then it's off to Obie Trice. Doggy, going at Jimmy Iovine? WTF!?!?!? STOP IT. Past or present, doggy has put more hip-hop moguls in the limelight than you could imagine. You gotta get blasted for that. Last but not least, Sak Pase? Busta Rhymes in the same class as Nas and Jay-Z, or, *GASPS*, BIGGIE, 2PAC!?! WTF!?!?!?!??!!? In case y'all doggies didn't realize it yet, you're now rocking with that "SHUT THE F*CK UP" Honors!

1. Adrienne Bailon

adrienne!  -bailon- 2012-03-03-300x300.jpgKanye West

"The wind blew and despite what other girls may do, this is really a terrible accident to me. I'm really upset, but I'm even more upset about what my parents might think. I want to be known for my talent. I love the idea of being sexy, but I've never been in this business to sell sex, I've been in this business to sell my talent. The truth is, when you look at the pictures, you don't realize that the wind really did blow my dress, and I don't really know what else to say about it."

2. Diddy

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

"I started my own new network. It's called Revolt and it will be the number one name in music," Diddy said in an interview. "We will play what the others are afraid to play. We're bringing the soul back to music. So everybody check that."

3. Lil Twist

Lil TwistLil Wayne & Baby

"I just met Fred Durst the other day in Miami," Twist said in an interview. "Uncle Stunna introduced me and I just met him. I didn't even kn! ow who i t was when I got in the studio. I just thought I was meeting an old man. He was like, 'Yeah, Limp Bizkit.' I was like, 'Oh my God, that's Fred Durst!' That sh*t was so crazy, he was skating around and stuff."

4. Obie Trice

Obie Trice50 Cent, Jimmy Iovine

"The thing with Shady [Records] was it was an Interscope [Records]-type situation. Me and [Interscope Records Chairman] Jimmy Iovine was having issues back then. I was kind of reckless, not on time, certain things and he didn't want to further the project with me so we tried to work it out but it just didn't come to a head so I had to do what I had to do. [Eminem], you know that's his boss so he really didn't have any say-so in that. It was more of a Jimmy Iovine/Obie Trice-type situation. That's still my family though, Shady Records. As you know Eminem is on the album doing production and performing so we still going to get this money together, nothing changes that and that's my brother forever, me and Em forever close. It was more so just a big company/Jimmy."

5. Sak Pase

sak-pase-photo-2011-12-16-300x300.jpgBusta Rhymes (SOHH Underrated)

"I'd say Busta Rhymes is my pick for SOHH Underrated. If you go vers! e for ve rse with what he's done, he should be right in the same mentions as the Jay-Z's and the Nas' and the Tupac's and Biggie's. Those were his peers. Those were the people he was rapping with. That's the school he came from. I think a lot of times he gets left out because he hasn't sold the five million records, or sold the six million records and has the commercial success every single year. But he's put out [music consistently] and he's still relevant. He's still Grammy-nominated fifteen and sixteen years later. So how could you not mention him with Jay-Z, Nas, Biggie, Tupac and DMX? He was out there when they were out and he's still doing it. Busta has stood the test of time. He's still one of the most underrated artists in music."

***Doggies, Peyton Manning is a FREE AGENT! I don't care, I'm giving up on Mark Sanchez and saying let's get Peyton in that Gang Green! LOL! I know doggies think that Miami or them Tampa Bay doggies might have a shot, but the chance he could go to the same city his brother plays in? Yeah, Eli, GET SCARED! Even if Peyton's only got a couple more good seasons in him, doggy is worth the risk. Other than that, doggies, I'm heading out to get tickets for Silent House. Not sure about y'all, but when it comes to scary flicks, your doggy Bulldog Butters stays with a nice little side chick snuggled up with the popcorn and soda pop! LOL! Peep y'all on Tuesday! --BB***


Comments