Video Premiere: Birdman Featuring Lil Wayne And Nicki Minaj, 'Y U Mad'

Cash Money millionaire Birdman and his "son" Lil Wayne are once again making sure you understand just how rich they are -- with an assist from the not-poor Nicki Minaj -- in their latest video, "Y U Mad." "How rich are they," you ask? Oh, just custom white Maybach half-convertible rich. Your savings account gently weeps.

In the video, the Harajuku Barbie revs us up while flossing in her best Lil Wayne impersonator outfit -- blonde dreadlocks, a white tank, baggy cargo pants, and of course, exposed boxers. Nicki lays down her flow and reminds us why Lil Wayne signed her: "I am the female Weezy/This s--- is easy/Pull up in that new, new/Get a squeegee/Yeah, my flow sick/Yeah, my flow queasy/Haha, they was sleepin' on me/Z-Z-Z-Z-Z."

Birdman's up next, and I can't repeat most of his verse here due to my desire to keep my job. Lil Wayne closes out the grimy track while images of of cash, models, and flashing lights having you rethinking your Christmas list.

Y R we mad, Bird, Wayne and Nicki? Because you guys are MEGA, INSANE, OPRAH-LEVEL rich. WE GET IT.

+ Watch Birdman featuring Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj, "Y U Mad."

Related Content Follow Buzzworthy On Twitter

Tags , , ,


Comments