Lil Wayne Shows Off Gruesome Injury After Skateboarding Accident

Lil Wayne Shows Off Gruesome Injury After Skateboarding Accident

Lil Wayne has had another skateboarding accident, separating his shoulder while practising on tour.

Last year the Young Money rapper was rushed to hospital and needed 9 stitches about his eye after bailing at a skatepark in Missouri. In an exclusive interview with AllHipHop he showed off the gross results of his latest wipe out.

"I separated my shoulder like four weeks ago and I didnt go to rehab," Weezy explained on the set of French Montana's 'Pop Dat' music video. "It hurts like f**k."

"I would let them [give me a massage] but my s**t is really tender to the touch, I cant even let no one touch it."

Check the video below to see Lil Tunechi's now lumpy shoulder...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Rihanna & Rick Ross Join French Montana At 'Pop That' Mansion Party...

Urban Gossip & LifestyleMichael Jackson's Daughter Paris 'Confused' By Wearing Masks

Comments