Lil Wayne reveals 'Baked' forehead tattoo - picture

Lil Wayne has revealed a new tattoo on his forehead.

The rapper has had the word "Baked" inscribed on his forehead in the style of the logo from skateboarding company Baker.

Lil Wayne 'Baked' tattoo

Wayne previously described his love of skateboarding as a "lifestyle", explaining to HipHopDX: "You have to be fully committed. In order to be fully committed, you have to live that lifestyle.

"What these young kids say right now, you have to be about that life. I guess I'm about that life. It's kinda of putting rap on the backburner, that's all. I think fans deserve some peace from me."

The star is expected to release his tenth studio album I Am Not A Human Being II next month. Rumoured guest features on the set include Drake, Nicki Minaj, Diplo and 2 Chainz.

Watch the video for Lil Wayne's latest single 'No Worries' below:


Comments