Lil Wayne's 'I Ain't Nervous' Joins Recent Batch Of Human Being II Leaks

We already knew Lil Wayne had no worries, but just in case fans were wondering, the Cash Money millionaire isn't nervous either; or so he says in a new leaked track from his upcoming I Am Not a Human Being II LP.

The auto-tune-laced "I Ain't Nervous" found its way onto to an unofficial fan site on Sunday, becoming the latest in the rash of leaked tunes off Human Being II. The Detail-produced banger seems to pick up right where "No Worries" left off. "I swear to God I ain't nervous," Tunechi starts to croon before he rattles off sing-songy raps about his big bankroll and sexual prowess.

"I Ain't Nervous" blends the catchiness of 2008's "Lollipop" and the clever lyricism that Weezy is often known to employ in his harder-edged rap songs. "If n---as think it's a game, I'll leave their name on their jerseys," he spits before playing rebel with lines like: "Only God can judge me, f--- ya honor."

The leak comes less than a week after Weezy and 2 Chainz dropped their Human Being II get-together

Comments