Lil Wayne Praises DMX After Spending New Year's Eve Together

Lil Wayne Praises DMX After Spending New Year's Eve Together

Lil Wayne gushed about DMX during his New Year's Eve celebrations which they spent together in Miami, and paid tribute to the rapper who inspired him when he was growing up.

The Yonkers emcee was seen hanging with Lil Wayne in Miami on New Years Day at LIV nightclub. The YMCMB boss said to the crowd - which included Rihanna, Rick Ross and Lil Twist - Tonight is history cause I got a f**king legend standing behind me.

When I turned around, I saw this ni**a, I was like, Stop the music and let these motherfuckas know that DMX is in this bi**h, then speaking to X, Wayne added: I remember when I was 17 years old, I was on the worlds biggest hip-hop tour. It was called the Ruff Ryders/Cash Money tour, and you was rockin that s**t.

Meanwhile, the former Ruff Ryders rapper DMX is gearing up to release new album Undisputed on March 27, featuring production from Swizz Beatz and an appearance from Busta Rhymes.

According to a press release the album will also feature a handful of RnB singers such as Jennifer Hudson and Tyrese with the first single Already to be released in the coming weeks.

Watch the video of DMXs appearance with Wayne below

TaleTela's Comebacks For 2012 - Ashanti, Cassie, DMX & More...

Rochelle Wiseman & Marvin Humes To Get Married In 10 Weeks Time!Solange Knowles Says Beyonce Is Still Pregnant!Christina Milian Addresses The-Dream's Cheating: 'Beauty Has Nothing To Do With It'

Comments