Birdman Gives The Lowdown On Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj Albums

Birdman Gives The Lowdown On Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj Albums

Cash Money's Number 1 Stunna, Birdman, has briefed fans on 16 new projects the label has lined up ready to drop in the first half of 2012.

Baby gives a full rundown on collaborations between himself and Wayne, studio work from Weezy and Juelz Santana, and the current status of Nicki Minaj's sophomore record in a new interview with Complex.

"Wayne's got an album hes about to drop real soon. It's called I Am Not a Human Being 2. It's gonna be before the summer for sure," revealed the label boss.

"We havent picked the date yet. Whenever hes ready to drop his album, were gonna make it do what it do. Hes definitely got an album done and ready to go. Wayne works a lot. Theres no telling [if Rebirth 2 will happen]. But I know for sure weve got I Am Not A Human Being 2 ready to go."

The Birdman also announced the completion of Like Father, Like Son 2, saying: "We got songs we want. When we get ready to drop it, well probably do that in the 4th quarter," although he was less definite on the fate of Tunechi's long-rumoured collaboration with Harlem Diplomat Juelz Santana, I Can't Feel My Face:

"I dont know. I know Juelz and Wayne talk a lot and do work a lot but thats on them. Whatever Juelz and Wayne do were gonna support that."

Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, currently being previewed around Cash Money studios, got a glowing review."I just came from listening to her album. Shes grown so much as an artist. Shes so talented that this shit is scary. Like, wow she really is the female Weezy. Hands down she bad as a motherfucker," said an enthusiastic Birdman.

"Her talents, skills, and what she done with! her mus ic and the way she is in front of a camera. She's just so talented to be so young. Its a brand new style. Im just so glad she's on our team."

Finally the 42-year-old gave details on his own project, Bigga Than Life, a followup to 2009's Priceless. "I could say its one of my best projects. We always say that but I mean youre supposed to always get better with time/ We got so much growth, experience, and we're surrounded by great, young talent."

"They make it so easy for me to do music and Im still enjoying it. I dont love nothing more in lifeoutside of God and my familythan working with this music and [turning] these youngsters into superstars."

Mya Cuddles Up To Birdman At Her 32nd Birthday Celebrations...

Lil Kim Threatens To 'Destroy' Nicki Minaj's Career After 'Stupid Hoe' Diss!Urban Gossip & LifestyleAmber Rose 'Disgusted' By Kanye West Stealing Claims

Comments