A Cash Money Wedding: Official Pics From Lil Waynes Moms Wedding Ceremony

Sat, Jul 07 2012 by Lani_Bitchie | Filed Under: Celebrities

Although its been several months since Lil Waynes mother Miss Cita and her boo Avery Goff jumped the broom in New Orleans, official pictures from inside the ceremony have finally been released.

On Friday, a photographer by the name of Heather, who shot the wedding, posted images on her website while revealing that she was a bit nervous to shoot the ceremony considering who Jacidas son was. She also added that things turned out great, saying:

I must admit I was a tad bit nervous considering who Jacidas son was .

I have had several friends ask what it was like to shoot a wedding with such a huge celebrity there and I have to say I caught myself smiling at the obvious LOVE he had for his mom and his children and theirs for him . It just reminded me how real the bond of family is!

Everything about this day was so incredibly lovely from the bride , to the amazing decor to the most adorable children I have ever seen. Thanks Jacida and Avery for entrusting me to capture one of the most special days of your lives , it was an honor.

Check out a few pics below:

Lil Waynes sons Dwyane II and Neal Carter

Lloyd performed!

via Mark Ericand BCK


Comments