Lil Wayne Professes His Love for Trina: I love you and I miss you baby! [VIDEO]

Wednesday, May 16th 2012 | Leave a Comment

Its been at least five years since they called it quits but at Monicas party at Club Liv in Miami over the weekend, Lil Wayne took the mic and professed his love for Trina.

While on stage with funnyman Kevin Hart in front of a packed crowd, Weezy told his former love that he misses her.

I just want to say if Trinas in here, hey Trina. I love you and I miss you baby.

Peep the video footage below:

We wonder what Trinas new boyfriend James Harden (of the NBAs Oklahoma City Thunder) thinks about Weezys little shout-out! And isnt Lil Wayne supposed to be engaged or something?

Make your friends jealous by being the first to get the latest breaking news/headlines from us on Facebook and Twitter!

Filed: Celebrity Relationships, Hip-Hop News, News & Gossip, Videos | Tags: ,


Comments