Justin Bieber: 'Skateboarding Is Lil Wayne's Life'

Justin Bieber: 'Skateboarding Is Lil Wayne's Life'

Justin Bieber has given his own assessment on Lil Wayne's plans to become the world's greatest skateboarder.

The 'Boyfriend' singer, who along with Weezy was part of the world's least intimidating ring walk alongside Floyd Mayweather this weekend, didn't critique the rapper's aerials and varials directly, but gave him props for his enthusiasm.

"[Wayne] was skating here [in Los Angeles]. I was gonna go skate with him, but it was like 4:30 in morning [when] he called me. So it was really too late for that. He's into skating, like that's his life," Justin told MTV News.

"I like more street stuff. He does a lot of vert stuff. Vert is like ramps and street is like rails and kick flips. [They're] different in their own right."

In fairness to Wayne, despite a lot of raised eyebrows, the 29-year-old has thrown himself into his dreams of becoming a top skater, claiming he's "found himself" since taking up the sport.

"Skating has become one of my pure passions," the Young Money star admitted a few weeks ago. "Let me give it to you this way, I needed something more. When I picked up that [skateboard] deck, I was like I want to skate, I want a ramp on my roof now."

Check out some classic footage of Wayne practising on his rooftop ramp below...

Lil Wayne Hits The Stage With Cee-Lo Green Wearing Questionable Tiger-Print Pyjamas...

Justin Bieber: 'Skateboarding Is Lil Wayne'! s Life'< /a>Justin Bieber: 'Floyd Mayweather Is Misunderstood'50 Cent & Floyd Mayweather's Ex-Girlfriends Reveal Secrets In Tell-All

Comments