Lil Wayne opens up about health scare

Rapper Lil Wayne is finally opening up about the health crisis that put him in the hospital two weeks ago.

In a phone interview broadcast on L.A. radio station Power 106 Thursday night, Wayne (a.k.a. Weezy) said "the bad news" is he's epileptic and prone to seizures.

Related story: Lil Wayne updates fans: 'I'm more than good'

Related story: Lil Wayne is only 'Human,' but an entertaining one

"This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures, ya'll just never hear about them," he told DJ Felli Fell. "But this time it got real bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30%. Basically, I could've died."

The YMCMB artist, whose album "I Am Not a Human Being II" was released Tuesday, is planning to embark on a 40-show tour starting July 5.


Comments